torstai 16. elokuuta 2012

81. Thunder

I'm personally scared for the thunder, I just hate it and I don't like it at all! The best thing when it's thundering is that, well nothing!! It's not safe to watch TV or use any other electronic things and so on so there is nothing to do when it's thundering and well I could find a lot of bad things about the thunder. I've always been scared about it so it's not easy to change it. But despite all of this I'd still want to have one of these cosy nights just all coverd up with a blanket and hiding under it and talking with friend or something like that!

Ps. Following us on bloglovin?
Pps. If you like this blog so we hope you'd tell about this blog to your friends.
PPPS. If you have a special subject you want us to write about, tell us and feel free to comment and ask questions!
and PPPPS. If there's something you'd change in this blog what would it be? We want you to like this so.....

have a nice day, Sincerly H.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti